Condividi
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  

The DOC certification has been recognised in 1983 it is prepared in the red and rose’ kind.

The red one, if aged for 2 years and its alcoholic gradation is at least 12,5%, can be qualified as reserve.

The grapes it is made of come from the areas of Alezio and Sannicola and some areas of Galatina and Tuglie: they must come from there at least for the 80% and the remaining 20% can come from Malvasia, Nera of Lecce, Sangiovese and Montepulciano alone or with other kind of grapes.

Alezio Rosso is ruby red when it is aged: its smell is rich if it is aged.

Its taste is dry, warm with a pleasant back taste.

The whole alcoholic content is at least 12º C and it must be served in a medium tulip at a service temperature of 18º-20ºC.It can be drunk over pasta with tomato sauce, steamed meat, chicken, rabbit; the reserve one is good over grilled meat and stewed kid.

Alezio rose’ is deep coral pink, a deep smell and a dry harmonious and a light bitter back taste.

Its minimum alcoholic gradation is 12º C and it must be served in a medium tulip at a service temperature of 14º- 15º C.

It is good over all the meal, cured pork meats, eggs, and offal.


Condividi
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.